I don’t know how else to introduce myself, so here are some random things I feel are relevant to my life.
- I hold tightly to my Christian faith, which I left and then returned to, and the results in my life are sometimes messy, sometimes not terribly graceful, but always genuine and uplifting.
- I attend Texas A&M University. Gig ’em!
- I love to longboard.
- Playing piano is one of my favorite creative outlets.
- My two favorite places in the world are Camp Gilmont and CStat.
- My three favorite movies (besides Star Wars, obviously) are The Lion King, The Prestige, and Pride and Prejudice.
- I have burped once in my entire life. March 16th, 2015. Marked on the calendar.
- Cheeseburgers are the dietary equivalent to happiness.
- I make pancakes at least five times a week because I love breakfast food as much as Ron Swanson.
- I clean and shell peas therapeutically.